Author: Jennifer Ryder
Genre: Erotic Romance/ Romantic Suspense
Publication Date: February 28, 2014
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
Not many people know that I, Eevie Lawson, have a problem. An addiction to romance novels. I eat them for breakfast. I hide it the best I can, but I need them to breathe. It’s how I cope.
I’ve had a swag of book boyfriends, but now that I’m free from the responsibility of caring for my three younger brothers, it’s time to find one in the flesh.
In real life, no girl meets their hero on page one, or even at the end of chapter one. I should know.
My journey is real. It’s not perfect, and it sure as hell isn’t easy—but the fight for something worthwhile never is.
Add to GoodReads
Jennifer's 4 Sparkling Star Review!
Ok so when I read the blub for this book I knew right away that I had to read it. I mean come on, a book about a woman who is addicted to reading romance novels, was the author talking about me when she wrote this!?!?! But when I got to really reading Eevie Lawson’s story I learned that this book was so much more. This book is not your typical romance story. Eevie did not immediately meet her prince. Her story was more like real life; she went through a lot of drama and heartache before she met the man that she finally found that spark with.
This was my first read by Jennifer Ryder but I am definitely a fan of hers now. I will be stalking, I mean watching her page, very closely looking for the next book in this great new series. Thank you Jennifer Ryder for giving us a hero and heroine who are so easy to relate to!!!! I give this book 4 sparkling stars!!!!!
A sexy imagination, a life-long love of books and a sucker for romance, Jennifer Ryder couldn't stifle her creativity any longer.
Writing steamy adult romance has become her new focus. Living on a rural property in New South Wales, Australia, she enjoys the best of city and country.
Her loving husband is ever willing to provide inspiration, and her two young cherubs, and sheep that don't see fences as barriers, keep life more than interesting.
- Favourite cuisine would have to be Japanese, although I’ll eat anything besides broad beans.
- I was a champion ‘speller’ in primary school. Yes. I’m a nerd.
- I have skydived, and loved it, but now having kids I would never do it again.
- I married my first love, and have been together 16 years.
- Favourite drink? BIG toss up between coffee and vodka, but seeings I have to be coherent most of the time, coffee it is.
- I only ever eat cheeseburgers when I am hungover.
- I believe coke and cheeseburgers are the best hangover cure.
- I once worked as a Security Guard.
- I once fell asleep with my eyes open, working as a Security guard. True Story.
- I know how to use the jaws of life, being trained in motor vehicle accident rescue as a previous member of the State Emergency Services.
- I am addicted to romance novels. Without question.
- I have a thing for tall, dark and handsome.
- I have a thing for boys on bikes.
- I love chocolate, but my addiction can be satisfied with just a square (this drives my girlfriend’s nuts).
- I can ride a dirt bike (seriously).
- I failed my first driving exam BIG time, and it was enough to keep me away for two years before trying again.
- I never liked Barbies. Still don’t.
- I got married in a little white chapel on top of a hill on Hamilton Island, Australia.
- I do have too many book boyfriends to count.
- I always have to have my toenails painted, otherwise they just look wrong!
Author GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/jenniferryder01
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AA9UIWT5I41GU/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp
Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/eeviepaige
Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00IOQQECA
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IOQQECA
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IOQQECA
a Rafflecopter giveaway