Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Freebie Blitz - Volkov Mafia Series and Secrets and Whispers by Samantha Harrington



Freebie Blitz:
Volkov Mafia Series and Secrets & Whispers
By
Samantha Harrington
Jan 30th – Feb 3rd


Obsession (Volkov Mafia #1)






Faith

I had it all, friends, designer everything and money.

With my degree in the bag it was my time to shine, a new beginning just for me. To live my life my way and not to conform to anyone else's plan.

One day changed all of that and everything I knew was taken away from me.

When It happened that one catastrophic event, the person I was before was ripped away from me in the blink of an eye.

How could I deal with the pain of betrayal?

Will I ever be able to deal with what happened? To find my inner strength to get me through or will the person I once was cease to exist?

After everything that happened and everything I learn, can I ever go back to who I was before?

Who can you trust, when you lose yourself?









Unexpected Christmas (Volkov Mafia #2)






Faith

We have been to hell and back, So our love is treasured. We have overcome so much. We are stronger than ever. As we wait for the impending arrival of our baby, and the joy of spending our first Christmas together. Will it all go to plan? Or will fate have other ideas.




Damien

The past Six Months have been bliss. Watching Faith bloom everyday, knowing that she is carrying my child. Doesn't get better than this. She is strong. She is mine.

I fly back out to Russia, end up stuck here longer than I expect, will I make it back in time for Christmas, or will I miss more than just that?


Join Faith and Damien as the celebrate the holidays, will it turn out how they hope? Join them in this little holiday treat..

Mature readers only 18+ due to graphic and sexy scenes 







Fractured (Volkov Mafia #3)






Malcolm

She destroyed me, she fractured my heart too many times. I still need her, I still want her, now all I have to do is go get her. Show her I'm the only man she needs.

Camilla

I'm lost, I'm broken, I'm ruined.
Through the torment and the suffering he brought me back from the brink, then I took our son and ran from the only man who ever loved me.

I can't be in his world, I'm not strong enough to fight for him, the only man I will ever love.

Can Cami and Malc overcome everything that has happened, to get their happy ever after, or is the past and present to much to fight against.


18+ due to mature content. some parts of this book maybe difficult for some to read. may have triggers. and lots of steamy content.
  








Redemption (Volkov Mafia #4)






Alekzander

Guilt eats away at your soul. Pride makes you foolish. I want to be more for her.
Scared to try and petrified of failure.
She came into my life showing more fight and courage than anyone I had ever meet.
Through my wrong doings, she was saved!

As time goes by, she brands herself on my heart.
I have to walk away, I have to say goodbye.
But having her once will never be enough.
Redemption comes at a price and I'm just scared that's it's going to be Emma!









Secrets and Whispers (Club Secrets & Whispers Book 1)





Have you ever wondered what goes on behind closed doors?

Well now you don’t have to.
Follow the journeys of the members of club Secrets & Whispers.
See how they really feel about their clients, and who they enjoy most.

These little shorts will leave you wanting more, needing more. craving more.

Are you willing to go behind closed doors?

18+ due to adult content, scenes of a sexual nature, may cause triggers











No comments:

Post a Comment